Support Lighthouse by Becoming a Member
Best deal in town!
Three membership options:
1. Recurring billing for $98/month* – come three times a week and pay only $8/class
*We ask for a 3 month initial commitment. After that, you can cancel anytime by emailing us at least 15 days prior to your next billing cycle.
2. Pay $280 for 3 months of unlimited yoga.
3. Annual membership for $989
Membership Benefits include unlimited classes, discounts on workshops and series, waitlist priority, and one free guest pass a month for a friend new to Lighthouse.
Purchase a Class Card
Can you only come in occasionally? A Class Card may be your best option.
- 5-class card is $75
- 10-class card is $145
- Yoga Fundamentals (6-week series) is $100
Purchase your class cards here.
Drop in rate: $17
DC charges 6% sales tax on group yoga classes. Tax not included in prices.
First time at Lighthouse?
2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $30*
*new students only. Cannot be shared or extended. Not valid for Fundamentals or any other workshops or series.
The fine print:
Pass Extensions and Expiration Dates
Please note the expiration date of the pass you wish to purchase. New Student Passes cannot be shared or extended. The 5-and 10-class passes can be shared with a friend, and if you have credits remaining at the upon expiration, they can be rolled over into a new pass that is purchased prior to expiration of the original pass. You may also extend your pass for 30 days by paying a $15 surcharge. Extensions must be requested prior to the expiration of the pass.
We do not offer refunds on class cards or other purchases.
Sliding Scale Discounts
Low on cash? Lighthouse offers options for work/trade, to earn free yoga classes through volunteering. We also provide a limited number of drop-in class discounts for our students in need. Contact us for details!
Please email us at [email protected] if you are interested in private lessons. This is a great option for beginners who would like some extra attention, people with special needs, or anyone who would like to attend a class on their own schedule. Rates are reasonable.
For some of our more popular classes, we encourage you to reserve online. When online reservations are full, we offer a first come first serve wait list on a walk-in basis. If you have reserved a space, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class or your space will be forfeited. For your safety, doors are locked 5 minutes after the class starts.
If you need to cancel a reservation, it can be done free of charge up to 30 minutes before class starts. Reservations cancelled less than 30 minutes prior to class start time will be charged to your account. All sales are final, no refunds for classes and workshops. Any reservations for classes or workshops that are cancelled in a timely fashion will be credited to your account for use in a future class.
- Please arrive on time. Class will start promptly and doors will be locked 5 minutes after the scheduled start time unless a volunteer is present.
- If you are visiting the studio for the first time, plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Register for class online if possible. That will help speed up the sign-in process.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement. Baggy pants are not recommended for alignment-oriented classes.
- All purchases are final. Any unused credits may be carried over to the purchase of another class pass if transferred before the expiration date of the original purchase.
- Try not to eat anything heavy within 2 hours of class.
- Please do not wear perfume to class.
- Cell phones must be silenced and stored with personal belongings outside the practice area.
- During inclement weather, check our website or Facebook page for updates on class cancellations.
- When registering for classes and workshops, you agree that you must report any & all injuries immediately to LYC personnel. You further agree that all classes shall be undertaken by you at your sole risk & that LYC shall not be liable to you for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or courses of action whatsoever, to your person or property arising out of or connecting with the use of the services and facilities of LYC by you or to the premises of LYC Further, you do hereby forever release and discharge LYC from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or courses of action, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of LYC its servants, agents, employees, teachers or contractors.
**Benefits of a monthly unlimited pass:
- Unlimited yoga classes.
- Drop-in priority for classes that are wait-listed.
- Free or discounted series registration.
- Discounts on select workshops and advanced registration price guaranteed for workshops and events.
- Receive one free guest pass a month to bring a friend who is new to LYC. (Guest passes do not carry over from month to month and are subject to space availability).
- Discounts on merchandise.
When you purchase your pass, you will be asked to commit to a minimum of 3 months. To cancel, just email us, though we do ask for a 15 day cancellation notice. Passes are valid for 30 days from purchase.