We have some good news for you: due to the generosity of our friends at Teatro de la Luna at 4020 Georgia Avenue NW and UP Yoga at 8083 Georgia Ave., we’ll be able to continue a limited schedule of classes at their spaces. (In case you missed our big announcement last week about our closing, you can read the full blog post here.)
Teatro de la Luna has agreed to let us use their theater space for the following classes:
- Tuesdays 6:30 am Kundalini Sunrise with Julie (Jiwan Shakti Kaur)
- Tuesdays 6 pm Hatha with Andrea
- Tuesdays 7:15 pm Kundalini Fundamentals with Brian
- Wednesdays 6:30 am Align and Flow Sunrise with Tracy
- Wednesdays 9:30 am Kundalini with Julie (Jiwan Shakti Kaur) (canceled 9/26, 10/3 and 10/10)
- Thursdays 6:30 am Kundalini Sunrise with Julie (Jiwan Shakti Kaur)
- Thursdays 6 pm Flow and Restore with Emily
- Thursdays 7:15 pm Kundalini with Julie (Jiwan Shakti Kaur
- Fridays 9:30 am Beyond the Basics Hatha with Melanie
In addition, the Kundalini Teacher Training and the Saturday morning Kundalini class will move to 9:30 am and will resume at UP Yoga and Wellness, 8083 Georgia Ave, effective October 20.
We’re really grateful to our partners and excited to keep at least some of our classes going.
BUT….in order to do this, we need to raise some capital to cover the costs of moving and pre-payments of rent. Can you help us out? We’re asking you to commit to coming in by pre-purchasing your class passes. Purchase your class cards here.
We’re offering two early-bird options for class cards that will be valid from September 25 to December 14 (12 weeks):
- An all-access membership for $240, which includes unlimited classes at both Teatro de la Luna and UP
- A 10-class pass for $145, valid now through December 15.
Both prices will go up on September 22, so we encourage you to help us out by signing up now!
We’re working on options for drop-in classes and shorter-term passes – so if you can’t commit to the bigger picture, stay tuned. At the moment we’re focusing on selling the bigger passes to pay our up-front bills.
So please help us out by locking in your fall pass now! You can purchase here.