Support your community and shop local this holiday season. In honor of Small Business Saturday, November 25, Lighthouse is offering you some great deals.
Free Intro to Yoga Class
New to yoga and not sure this is something you want to commit to? On November 25, join us for a totally FREE 60-minute class that will provide you with the basics of a safe and effective Hatha Yoga class. LYC owner Julie Eisenberg will guide you through some basic postures and breathing exercises to give you an immediate energy boost and stress release.
Saturday November 25, 2-3 PM
To guarantee your spot, sign up online.
Passes on Sale
- Save 10% on all purchases of $100 or more. This includes registration for our Yoga Fundamentals series, which starts on January 9. Enter code SBS2017 at check-out.
- Monthly unlimited pass (with auto-renew) just $88/month. Come in twice a week and pay just $11/class. Want to make more of a commitment? Three classes a week comes to just $7/class. You can’t beat that! See more info and sign up here.
- As always, our Family Yoga pass is just $150/month.
- Don’t like auto-billing? Sign up for three full months of yoga for just $250. Purchase here.
- Our Intro Pass for students new to Lighthouse is still just $39 for 3 weeks of yoga for students new to Lighthouse. This holiday season, we’re extending our Intro Pass to any former student who has not attended a class in the past 2 years. Email us to see if you qualify!
We’re offering you these discounts because at Lighthouse, we feel that self-care is important. Yoga reduces stress, builds your immune system, strengthens muscles, increases flexibility, and provides a host of other benefits.
You can see our full schedule here. Buy your pass, sign up for classes, and commit to self-care and stress-reduction this holiday season.