Join us on New Years Day to celebrate the start of a new year! We’re kicking off 2020 with a special 2-hour workshop to awaken yourself to become aware of what needs to be done to not just live but to THRIVE.
New Year’s Day Kundalini Workshop
January 1, 11 am to 1 pm
Let’s come together on New Years Day to celebrate the start of a new year! Join us for this 2-hour workshop to awaken yourself to become aware of what needs to be done to not just live but to THRIVE.
No previous Kundalini Yoga experience is required. The New Year is a great time to start exploring this powerful practice, and this workshop will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated – and ready to start your year.
Cost: $25 members/$35 general in advance. $40 at the door.
(Members: Email us for your discount code!)
- New schedule for all levels, with brand new evening and weekend classes.
- A focus on understanding WHAT yoga is, WHY yoga is important, and HOW to commit to a regular practice.
- Three new series start in January:
- Yoga Fundamentals
- Prenatal Yoga
- Post-Natal Yoga (NEW!)
- Kundalini Teacher Training starts in March
- Yoga Retreat to Italy in May
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training for fall is in the works
- FAMILY YOGA with Breathing Space, a DC-based organization that specializes in family yoga. (Please direct all inquiries about kids and family yoga to Breathing Space and not to Lighthouse).
- We’ll continue to focus on QUALITY and COMMUNITY, so you always feel at home and know you’re in good hands.