Our journey in videos…..
March 13 – 14
Exactly 2 years ago on March 13, we inaugurated our beautiful studio on Kennedy Street. We had a big community party, and we launched our new location with enthusiasm and spirit.
Exactly one year ago, on March 13, to protect our community from the Coronavirus, we closed our studio and went virtual. With the exception of our good-weather classes in Fort Slocum Park, and a few small-group, in-person series, we have remained closed to the public for the entire year.
- All regular yoga classes are FREE on Saturday and Sunday, March 13-14
- Class attendance automatically enters you into a drawing for FREE PRIZES!
- Special Aquarian Sadhana at 6 am on Sunday March 14 – meditate with us!
- Antiracism workshop with Dr. Monea on March 14 from 3-5 pm – continue the fight for racial justice!
- Free access to select videos in our On-Demand Video Library
- And more!
So why are we celebrating?
Because we’re still a community!
With our fears, concerns, sadness and even joy, we’ve stuck together through this year. Lighthouse has continued to offer a meeting space for healing, growth and transformation. We’ve run 2 teacher trainings, countless Zoom classes and workshops, and recently even upgraded our online system.
We feel that our resilience – the strength and fortitude of our community to weather the ups and downs together – is a reason to celebrate.
We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve built at Lighthouse Yoga Center. Every day, we hear from you about how valuable the community is, how yoga has changed your life, and how our teachers have shown you that yoga is not just a “workout”, but rather a tool for transformation.
Our mission at Lighthouse is to uplift and empower our community to build a better world, and we believe we’re making this happen! Let’s continue to spread the light.