First Anniversary Celebration
Friday March 13, 6-8 pm
Community celebration with yoga, food, music and community.
Can you believe it has been a year since we opened our door on Kennedy Street?!
We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve built at Lighthouse Yoga Center. Every day, we hear from you about how valuable the community is, how yoga has changed your life, and how our teachers have shown you that yoga is not just a “workout”, but rather a tool for transformation.
Our mission at Lighthouse is to uplift and empower our community to build a better world, and we believe we’re making this happen! Let’s continue to spread the light.
Join us on Friday evening March 13 from 6-8 pm for a family-friendly community celebration –
So we can thank you for what you’ve created.
- 6-7 pm: FREE All-levels Hatha Yoga class with Jamie.
- 7-8 pm: Snacks, sharing, and community time. Monica Alvano, a DC-yoga teacher and Kirtan artist, will join us to lead us in some chants, and we’ll close the evening with a gratitude meditation.
Please bring your family and friends. You can RSVP by signing up online.
- Always-evolving schedule for all levels.
- More workshops than ever.
- A focus on understanding WHAT yoga is, WHY yoga is important, and HOW to commit to a regular practice.
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training starts in March.
- Yoga Retreat to Italy in May
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in September
- Special trainings and discussions on issues of racial justice, gender, yoga and wellness.
- FAMILY YOGA with Breathing Space, a DC-based organization that specializes in family yoga. (Please direct all inquiries about kids and family yoga to Breathing Space and not to Lighthouse).
- We’ll continue to focus on QUALITY and COMMUNITY, so you always feel at home and know you’re in good hands.