Welcome to Lighthouse! We’re providing you with some special tips to maximize your yoga experience. Of course, please reach out to us if you’ve got any questions or concerns!
And don’t forget to check out our fantastic membership options to help cement your practice so you can fully benefit from your yoga.
Prepare Yourself for Class
- Eat light for at least one hour before class.
- Dress comfortably. Yoga is not a fashion show. Wear natural fabrics, breathable clothes that you can move in. Shorts/sweats/leggings and t-shirts/tanks are all appropriate.
- Layer. In the cooler months, bring a sweatshirt to put on during meditation or final relaxation (savasana).
- Stay hydrated. Bring your water bottle and fill up before AND after class.
- Tell the teacher of any injuries or special conditions you may be dealing with.
- Not sure what class to take next? Our teachers and front desk staff can guide you through the process of choosing classes and finding the best way to keep your practice consistent.
- We’re here to serve! Please ask us about anything you don’t understand or are uncertain about!
- Yoga works best when it’s practiced a minimum of 2-3 times a week. Make it a priority! Block out this time for YOURSELF and don’t cheat yourself out of it.
- Always come back to how you feel after class. Can you make that spacious, luscious feeling part of your regular life? (Answer: YES!).