Welcome to Our Blog
Here you will find various articles and updates about events, workshops & retreats.
Join Us Outside!
Lighthouse’s Yoga in the Park classes resume!
Mondays at 6 pm: Flow with Emily
Wednesdays at 6 pm: Kundalini with Marybeth
Saturdays at 9:30 am: Hatha with Martha
Sundays at 3 pm: Community Hatha (FREE!)
Classes will meet at Fort Slocum Park, near Oglethorpe between 3rd Street and 2nd Place.
Plenty of free, on-street parking.
Register for the classes here.
How it Works
For everyone’s safety, it’s important that you read and understand the procedures:
- Pre-registration is required. No-one will be admitted who hasn’t signed up.
- No on-site transactions or registration.
- Because capacity is limited, no-shows and late cancellations may be charged for a full class. This includes members. For late cancels, right now we’re asking for a 2-hour window, but this may change. We’ll notify you of changes to this policy.
- Mats need to be at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks on! at least until you’re on your on mats.
- Bring your own mats and props.
- Teachers will stay on their mats and there won’t be any hands-on adjustments,
- Mosquitoes may be an issue, so be prepared.
- There are no restrooms onsite.
- Please bring hand-sanitizer and anything else you need to stay safe! And did we mention that you have to pre-register?
- Not feeling great? Don’t come.
Weather cancellations will be emailed out 1-2 hours before class, but keep an eye on the online schedule as well. The schedule will accurately show the status of the class – so if it’s on the schedule, it’s happening!
If you signed up with a drop-in or 10-class card and the class is canceled, you’ll automatically be credited for use in another class.
Check out some older posts:
Join Abby Dobbs for another powerful, online transformational workshop.How to Stand in Your Power Date: Saturday January 23, 2-4 pm ET (ONLINE) Cost: $40 general / $30 members. This workshop will be recorded and the recording will be available for all registrants to...
Share your yoga photos and WIN! Who can resist a good February Challenge? We're making this one as easy as 1-2-3: 1. Snap a photo each day. 2. Post it to Facebook or Instagram. 3. Tag @lighthouseyogacenter What's the Point of a Photo Challenge? It's been a...
Daily Sadhana for Mental Balance and Focus Join us every morning on Zoom for 31 minutes of meditation. Sign up online to receive the link. January 11 to February 19. Our current daily meditation is the wonderful Kirtan Kriya, also called Sa Ta Na Ma. This is one of...
Starting 2021 with Strength: Part of our Online Empowerment Series Mondays, 6-7 pm January 11 to February 15 Cost: $100 general / $75 members Register here. ****Members should receive your discount code in an email. If you don’t have it, email us and we’ll send it to...
Start the new year with new healthy habits. Yoga reduces stress and helps you boost your immune system, which creating connections (even virtually). If you're looking for a way to jumpstart a yoga practice, this beginner yoga series is perfect for you! Join us for...
Daily Sadhana for Transformation Join us every morning on Zoom for 31 minutes of meditation. Sign up online to receive the link. November 22 to December 31. In the Kundalini Yoga tradition, there’s a very powerful meditation for transformation, Sodarshan Chakra...