A full month of yoga for $49!
Includes unlimited real-time Zoom classes, live in-person classes at Fort Slocum Park, and on-demand video class replays.
Membership renews at $98/month.
To cancel, just email us at least a week prior to the end of your intro month.
No hard feelings if you decide not to continue – but we sure hope you stick around after the intro.
Your best yoga deal.
No commitment: $98/month
Stick around for a year: $84.50/month
Membership Benefits Include:
Unlimited Zoom and In-Person Classes
Discounts on Workshops and Series
On-Demand Class Video Replays
Guest Passses and Other Great Perks
Being part of an amazing community
For the occasional yogi
10-Class Card: $165, valid for 4 months
Single Class Drop-In: $20
Looking for more?
Setting up your account:
New to Lighthouse?
Click here to set up your account.
Here’s a step by step guide for setting up your account and signing up for classes and on-demand video library.
You can also watch this short video tutorial which will walk you through all the steps.
Class cards and memberships are not valid for series or workshops unless otherwise noted.
The fine print:
Pass Extensions and Expiration Dates
Please note the expiration date of the pass you wish to purchase. New Student Passes cannot be shared or extended. The 10-class cards can be shared with a friend, and if you have credits remaining at the upon expiration, they can be rolled over into a new pass that is purchased prior to expiration of the original pass. You may also extend your pass for 30 days by paying a $15 surcharge. Extensions must be requested prior to the expiration of the pass.
We do not offer refunds on class cards or other purchases.
Sliding Scale Discounts
Low on cash? Lighthouse offers options for work/trade, to earn free yoga classes through volunteering. We also provide a limited number of drop-in class discounts for our students in need. Contact us for details!
Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in private lessons. This is a great option for beginners who would like some extra attention, people with special needs, or anyone who would like to attend a class on their own schedule. Rates are reasonable.
Online Reservation and Cancellation Policy
All classes must be pre-reserved online.
When it’s safe to open the studio for in-person classes, we will continue to only accept pre-reservations and no drop-ins will be allowed. This is to minimize contact and not put our teachers and front desk staff at risk. ill be forfeited. For your safety, doors are locked 5 minutes after the class starts.
If you have signed up for a workshop and cannot attend, you may be eligible for account credit as long as you notify us BEFORE the start of the workshop. There are no refunds or credits on any class or workshops after it has occurred.
- Please arrive on time. Class will start promptly and doors will be locked 5 minutes after the scheduled start time unless a volunteer is present.
- If you are visiting the studio for the first time, plan to arrive at least 10 minute
- Online pre-registration is required.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement. Baggy pants are not recommended for alignment-oriented classes.
- All sales are final. Any unused credits may be carried over to the purchase of another class pass if transferred before the expiration date of the original purchase.
- Try not to eat anything heavy within 2 hours of class.
- Please do not wear perfume to class.
- Cell phones must be silenced and stored with personal belongings outside the practice area.
- During inclement weather, check our website or Facebook page for updates on class cancellations.
- When registering for classes and workshops, you agree that you must report any & all injuries immediately to LYC personnel. You further agree that all classes shall be undertaken by you at your sole risk & that LYC shall not be liable to you for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or courses of action whatsoever, to your person or property arising out of or connecting with the use of the services and facilities of LYC by you or to the premises of LYC Further, you do hereby forever release and discharge LYC from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or courses of action, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of LYC its servants, agents, employees, teachers or contractors.
**Membership Benefits (monthly unlimited passes):
- Unlimited livestream yoga classes.
- Access to on-demand video library.
- Free or discounted series registration.
- Discounts on select workshops and advanced registration price guaranteed for workshops and events.
- Receive one free guest pass a month to bring a friend who is new to LYC. (Guest passes do not carry over from month to month and are subject to space availability).
- Discounts on merchandise.
To cancel, just email us, though we do ask for a 7-day cancellation notice. Memberships are valid for 30 days from purchase and will automatically roll over from month to month.