New Student Offer
New to Lighthouse, or haven’t visited in the past year?
First month is half price! Pay $49 for your first month of classes.
Pass autorenews at $98.
(Important: You’ll be asked to create an account; please make sure your communication settings are not disabled, or you won’t receive your Zoom links!)
Buy Your Class Card Here
Questions? Shoot us an email!
Monthly Membership $98
No commitment – cancel anytime
Includes discounts on online and in-person workshops and series.
Learn more about memberships here.
Commitment not an issue?
Save even more by signing up for an annual membership.
Membership not your thing?
10-class card is $155, valid for 4 months
Online Real-Time Classes + Video Replays
New Students: First month for $49
Automatically renews at $98
Includes unlimited online classes
Plus daily video replays emailed directly to you.
Recurring billing – renews monthly.
No commitment – cancel any time.
Are you a former Lighthouse student but unsure about the online classes?
Check out our Trial Membership for $25/week.
Auto-renews weekly or upgrade to a monthly plan.
Setting up your account:
When you create your account in Karmasoft to sign up for classes, you’re given the option to receive communication and notifications from Lighthouse.
Please be aware that if you set these options to “off”, you might miss important notifications about schedule changes, notes from your teacher, weekly messages to the class, and more.
If you opt out of ALL communications from Lighthouse, you may not receive Zoom links or schedule change notifications. Thank you.
Class cards and memberships are not valid for series or workshops unless otherwise noted.
Members can request a discount code to receive from 10-50% off on series and workshops.
The fine print:
Pass Extensions and Expiration Dates
Please note the expiration date of the pass you wish to purchase. Unlimited passes and memberships cannot be shared or extended. The 10-class cards can be shared with a friend, and if you have credits remaining at the upon expiration, they can be rolled over into a new pass that is purchased prior to expiration of the original pass. You may also extend your pass for 30 days by paying a $15 surcharge. Extensions must be requested prior to the expiration of the pass.
Memberships are valid for 30 days from activation and will automatically renew unless you advise us that you’d like to cancel.
We do not offer refunds on class cards or other purchases.
Sliding Scale Discounts
Low on cash? Lighthouse offers sliding scale passes, as well as some work/trade options, to earn free yoga classes through volunteering. Contact us for details!
Please email us at [email protected] if you are interested in private lessons. This is a great option for beginners who would like some extra attention, people with special needs, or anyone who would like to attend a class on their own schedule. Rates are reasonable.
If you need to cancel a reservation, it can be done free of charge prior to the start of class and the credit for the class will be held in your account. Reservations cancelled after the class start time may be charged to your account. All sales are final, no refunds for classes and workshops. Any reservations for classes or workshops that are cancelled in a timely fashion will be credited to your account for use in a future class. Remember to set your “notifications” as ON so that you receive the reminder 60 minutes prior to the start of class so you can cancel if you can’t make it.
Online Studio Policies
- Online registration is required. A Zoom link will automatically be sent to you when you register.
- Make sure you Communication Settings in your account are ON.
- Please log in at least 5 minutes ahead of time to make sure your Zoom is working correctly.
- All purchases are final. Any unused credits may be carried over to the purchase of another class pass if transferred before the expiration date of the original purchase.
Preparing for Class
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement. Baggy pants are not recommended for alignment-oriented classes.
- Try not to eat anything heavy within 2 hours of class.
- Please let teachers know of any injuries or conditions. You can send a private chat note in Zoom before the class starts.
**Benefits of a monthly unlimited pass:
- Unlimited yoga classes.
- Daily emails with class replays to practice on your own time.
- Dscounted series registration.
- Discounts on select workshops and advanced registration price guaranteed for workshops and events.