Share your yoga photos and WIN!
Who can resist a good February Challenge?
We’re making this one as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Snap a photo each day.
2. Post it to Facebook or Instagram.
3. Tag @lighthouseyogacenter
What’s the Point of a Photo Challenge?
It’s been a while since we’ve seen most of you in person, and though we LOVE seeing you virtually on Zoom, we feel like we’ve had less time to engage with you all individually.
So we’re kicking off February with a photo challenge to see what you all are up to, and what your yoga practice looks like these days.
How it Works
Starting Monday, February 1st, we invite you to post a photo related to our daily prompts.
Tag us @Lighthouseyogacenter, on Instagram or Facebook and be sure to send us a DM with the photo if your account is private to make sure we see it.
Each photo posted is worth one entry into a drawing to win awesome prizes including T-shirts and more! Here are the daily photo themes:
- Monday, 2/1: A yoga pose you’ve been working on.
- Tuesday, 2/2: A unique place to roll out your mat.
- Wednesday, 2/3: Your yoga buddy. (Can be pets, kids, virtual friends, etc).
- Thursday, 2/4: Your pre or post-yoga routine. (Journaling, reading, extended savasana, a meal, etc).
- Friday, 2/5: A yoga pose you love. (Be sure to tell us why!)
- Saturday/Sunday: Bonus video (see below)
But There’s MORE!
Our weekend bonus prompt will be worth THREE entries into the drawing! So have fun with this and share your yoga journey with us, whatever it looks like.
Weekend Bonus, February 6th and 7th:
Share a video with us relating to your yoga practice. We’ll let you get creative, but here are some suggestions:
- A tip for how to stay consistent in your practice,
- Your mantra for 2021, and how it relates to your practice.
- A video of you in practice.
- How yoga has influenced your life.
You don’t have to sign up to play – just get posting.