Join Us Outside!
Lighthouse now offers weekly weather-dependent, physically-distant yoga
Saturdays at 10:00 am: Flow w/Emily
Sundays at 10:00 am: Flow w/Colleen
Sundays at 3 pm: Community Kundalini
Classes will meet at Fort Slocum Park, near Oglethorpe between 3rd Street and 2nd Place.
Plenty of free, on-street parking.
Bundle up – and prepare to move your body to stay warm!
Register for the classes here.
How it Works
For everyone’s safety, it’s important that you read and understand the procedures:
- Pre-registration is required. No-one will be admitted who hasn’t signed up.
- No on-site transactions or registration.
- Because capacity is limited, no-shows and late cancellations may be charged for a full class. This includes members. For late cancels, right now we’re asking for a 2-hour window, but this may change. We’ll notify you of changes to this policy.
- Mats need to be at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks on! at least until you’re on your on mats.
- Bring your own mats and props.
- Teachers will stay on their mats and there won’t be any hands-on adjustments,
- Mosquitoes may be an issue, so be prepared.
- There are no restrooms onsite.
- Please bring hand-sanitizer and anything else you need to stay safe! And did we mention that you have to pre-register?
- Not feeling great? Don’t come.
Weather cancellations will be emailed out 1-2 hours before class, but keep an eye on the online schedule as well. If you signed up with a drop-in or 10-class card and the class is canceled, you’ll automatically be credited for use in another class.