The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level Two Teacher Training Program: Authentic Relationships
With Sada Sat Kaur and Awtar Kaur Khalsa. November 15-17 and December 6-8.
KRI Level Two Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® with Sada Sat Kaur and Awtar Kaur Khalsa. This course meets for two 3-day weekends in fall: November 22-24 and December 13-15, 8:30 am to 6 pm daily Join us for this 62-hour course to deepen your connection with your self and with others.
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 courses help to develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Our senior trainers will skillfully lead you through 6 full days of yoga, meditation, lecture, discussion, journaling, and sharing.
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success. When we live in authentic relationships, we embrace our true identity and our infinite nature. From this place we can consciously connect to the divine in others and create an authentic relationship that serves and elevates both our self and others.
In this 6 day transformational course we explore:
– The Experience of Authentic Relationships
– Love and the Infinite Game of Life
– The Law of Polarity in Relationships
– Living as Your Authentic Self
– Divine Delight and the Play of Masculine and Feminine
– Legacy and Lineage: Passing on Grace and Consciousness
Our goals for this course are to:
- Transform our consciousness of relationships. Understand with clarity and depth our relationship to our consciousness, our soul, our teacher and our students.
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in each area of our life.
- Increase our ability to perceive polarities, treat them in a creative manner and understand their dynamic in relationships.
- Acquire tools to assess our relationships, honor them and assist others in developing authentic, fulfilled relationships.
- To inspire us to investigate, study and apply the wide range of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings about relationships, marriage, family, mastery of polarity, and communication between men and women and the art of spiritual life.
- Understand our special opportunities and challenges in authentic relationships with our students and with other teachers.
- Understand that our relationship to our soul and higher self is the foundation for authentic relationships in life.
Level 2 Details
Open to KRI Level 1 Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules. Each module consists of 6 days in class (50 hours) and 90 days of home study (12 hours). During the home study period you will be responsible for a monthly check-in with your small group where the DVDs and homework are discussed, and for a take-home exam. Graduates of Level 2 earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level 1 certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 300-hour requirement. Building on the foundation of Level 1, Level 2 Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Early-Bird Registration: $995, register by October 1
Full cost: $1095
Discounts for IKYTA members will be available
Registration will open in spring