KRI Level Two Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®: Authentic Relationships
With Sada Sat Kaur and Awtar Kaur Khalsa. November 15-17 and December 6-8.
To confirm your registration, please take a moment to fill out our background information form.
KRI Level Two Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® with Sada Sat Kaur and Awtar Kaur Khalsa. This course meets for two 3-day weekends in fall: Friday, Saturday and Sunday November 15-17 and December 6-8, 8:30 am to 6 pm daily Join us for this 62-hour course to deepen your connection with your self and with others.
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 courses help to develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Our senior trainers will skillfully lead you through 6 full days of yoga, meditation, lecture, discussion, journaling, and sharing.
Free info session: Saturday September 14, 11:45 am (immediately following the 10 am Kundalini class).
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success. When we live in authentic relationships, we embrace our true identity and our infinite nature. From this place we can consciously connect to the divine in others and create an authentic relationship that serves and elevates both our self and others.
In this 6 day transformational course we explore:
– The Experience of Authentic Relationships
– Love and the Infinite Game of Life
– The Law of Polarity in Relationships
– Living as Your Authentic Self
– Divine Delight and the Play of Masculine and Feminine
– Legacy and Lineage: Passing on Grace and Consciousness
Our goals for this course are to:
- Transform our consciousness of relationships. Understand with clarity and depth our relationship to our consciousness, our soul, our teacher and our students.
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in each area of our life.
- Increase our ability to perceive polarities, treat them in a creative manner and understand their dynamic in relationships.
- Acquire tools to assess our relationships, honor them and assist others in developing authentic, fulfilled relationships.
- To inspire us to investigate, study and apply the wide range of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings about relationships, marriage, family, mastery of polarity, and communication between men and women and the art of spiritual life.
- Understand our special opportunities and challenges in authentic relationships with our students and with other teachers.
- Understand that our relationship to our soul and higher self is the foundation for authentic relationships in life.
This course is open to KRI Level 1 Teacher Training Graduates.
Level 2 Details
Open to KRI Level 1 Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules. Each module consists of 6 days in class (50 hours) and 90 days of home study (12 hours).
During the home study period you will be responsible for a 90-day meditation of a minimum of 31 minutes (assigned during the course), a monthly check-in with your small group where the DVDs and homework are discussed, and a take-home exam.
The Aquarian Teacher™ program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. There are three levels of certification:
- KRI Level One: Instructor – Foundations
- KRI Level Two: Practitioner – Transformation
- KRI Level Three: Teacher – Realization
Level Two Teacher Training builds on the foundations of Level One, and is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Early-Bird Registration: $995, register by October 1
Full cost: $1095
Discounts for IKYTA members will be available
Payment plans available.
Refund policy: Refund requests made prior to October 1 will incur a $100 administrative fee. Between October 1 and November 10, a 50% refund may be available. After November 10, there are no refunds or credits for this course.
About the Instructors
Sada Sat Kaur began practicing Kundalini Yoga in 1970 and also studied Naad Yoga (the Yoga of Sound) directly with Yoga Bhajan. She is known the world over through her CDs Angels’ Waltz, Shashara, and Mantra Masala. Sada Sat Kaur travels worldwide to bring the power and transformational energy of chanting and Kundalini Yoga to people everywhere. She is also a homeopath and holistic practitioner. The Yoga Borgo, her ashram home in Umbria, Italy, is the realization of the dream of Sada Sat Kaur and Sada Sat Singh, to create a welcoming, sacred, heart-centered place for seekers and practitioners on the spiritual path.
Awtar Kaur Khalsa sat at the feet of Yogi Bhajan with notebook, timer, and camera, prompting him to remark, “She has perfect notes.” She seeks group consciousness, a connection between the oneness of universal consciousness and the diversity of individual consciousness. Awtar teaches worldwide, using generous doses of humor to inspire students to expand. She’s been living, studying, and teaching in Kundalini Yoga ashrams since 1972. She directs the San Francisco Kundalini Yoga Center at Guru Ram Das Ashram (www.iDoYoga.com), where she lives with her husband of 40 years.